Cypress Inland has been in business for almost 25 years and continue to grow year after year. Our product, YardView provides essential yard management services to over ninety companies worldwide. Our program provides users access to powerful real-time tracking and motion planning for trucks, trailers, and payloads across multiple sites and facilities, granting them powerful tools to optimize their production pipelines.
We are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst to join us in both running and expanding our current client base. The business analyst is an important role working with specifications at all stages of the product development lifecycle and continuously acts as a liaison between the customer and the team.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with multiple teams and clients to determine scope and vision of projects.
- Conducts interviews with multiple stakeholders to gather user requirements and project requirements and develop use case documentation.
- Lead activities like requirements gathering, requirement documentation, test case creation and requirements tracking.
- Identify potential issues and escalate when necessary
- Work with the support and dev teams to address questions, concerns during UAT to keep releases timely.
- Work with teams to manage and track the status of business requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Works with teams to manage client enhancement/maintenance backlog.
- Design screen mockups/wireframes and create business process flows.
- Communicate changes, enhancements and modifications of business requirements.
- Create write ups for marketing and user documents on new features and functionality
- Attend meetings with all teams to be aware of what is going on across all teams
Qualifications – What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Strong analytical, abstraction and problem-solving skills to be able to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Motivation to document, design, implement and test (no coding required, but past coding experience will help)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite, SQL, XML, HTML
- Experience with DevOps, Confluence, Integration concepts, inVision
- Strong background in transportation, supply chain, warehousing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Benefits & Perks:
- Cypress Inland has amazing benefits for all associates, these include Health Insurance, Fitness Benefit, 401k Plan with match, Life Insurance, and Aflac.