Cypress Inland has been in business for almost 25 years and continue to grow year after year. Our product, YardView provides essential yard management services to over ninety companies worldwide. Our program provides users access to powerful real-time tracking and motion planning for trucks, trailers, and payloads across multiple sites and facilities, granting them powerful tools to optimize their production pipelines.
We are seeking a Support Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and rollout of the YardView software to customer sites. Our software is an often-overlooked piece of the ever-important supply chain, we help operations teams gain control of the trailers and containers in their yard.
What You Will Do:
- Become a system expert to the user base. Evaluate job-specific system processes and functionality to make recommendations for improvements.
- Define, find the root cause, and resolve system issues. Upon identification, produce the appropriate documentation defining the issue, root cause, priority, and requirements for resolution.
- Talk with users and stakeholders translating processes into system modifications.
- Train non-experienced and experienced end-users on system usage, both in writing and verbally.
- Basic configuration and setups for new client.
- Make changes to current customer sites as needed.
- Analyze and clearly articulate possible solutions. Review environment with a clear understanding of both operations and systems to identify areas of improvement. solution.
- Manage deliverables of a project or manage a small project holistically. Utilize proven project management methodologies to engage and interact with all necessary participants. Move the project forward and get the necessary reviews and approvals to continue progress.
- Ability to manage customer support issues through completion. Understanding customer support methods and taking ownership for resolving the issues.
- Participate in the 24x7 rotating coverage for off-hour support calls.
Qualifications – What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Understanding of computing technologies including PC usage, windows, application configuration settings, and productivity software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite, SQL, XML, HTML
- Must understand the technologies, solutions, and development options available for the solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. A key aspect of the position is the ability to document accurately and holistically. Communications must be clear to all audience members and provide opportunities for feedback concerning the content.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in transportation and information technology
- Requires up to 20% travel based on business requirements
- Requires the ability to lift 40lbs, must be able to climb in and out of tractors and trailers.
Benefits & Perks:
- Cypress Inland has amazing benefits for all associates, these include Health Insurance, Fitness Benefit, 401k Plan with match, Life Insurance, and Aflac.