If you haven’t heard of the “Amazon Effect”, it has challenged almost every aspect of businesses today. However, no sector is more impacted by it than Transportation and Logistics, more specifically within e-commerce shipping. When this powerful disruption known as e-commerce penetrated the market, companies have been trying to find ways to keep up with emerging business trends. With multiple customers and software systems out there, integration projects can drag on for what seems like forever and never reach a completion date. At YardView, we have found a way to approach and resolve these challenges through yard management software.
True Insight into the
Transportation & Logistics Industry
In a market that is all-consumed by e-commerce, the Transportation and Logistics industry has increased the importance of ongoing maintenance and keen observations to meet the rising demands of customers. Thankfully, yard operations play a key role in how the Transportation and Logistics industry can benefit from a yard management system.
• Visibility to all trailers, containers, and yard capacity at one location or all locations, while giving customers access. Digitalization = Transparency.
• Gather, filter, sort, analyze custom business reports and dashboards right from YardView.
• Integrate with a variety of platforms. Integration projects never run longer than 6 weeks.
• Create reports, export them to excel, automate emails to carriers, customers, and business partners.
• Dwell reports for all equipment in the Yard helps to keep important things moving.
Operational Benefits of Yard Management
Software in Transportation & Logistics
From the yard to the last mile, every person can benefit from using YardView’s yard management system. With it being easily used, trained on, and adopted by every member of the Transportation and Logistics industry, it doesn’t matter the department they come from or skill level they have. Let the benefits speak for themselves:
• Simplify the check-in/check-out process to ensure a faster throughout
and greater accuracy in arrival/departure data.
• Provide detailed insights to customers about your operation
so the understand how you help them.
• Eliminate the need for manual lot checks and automate processes with
system integrations and action-based triggers.
• Prepare comprehensive analytics, reports, key performance
indicators (KPIs) and metrics for a fast and effective way for management to make decisions.
• Gain real-time visibility on spotter productivity to easily track performance.
• Track driver productivity to ensure they are on-time and completing
tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Identify and remove bottlenecks within beverage product inventory.
• Gain extensive visibility into the location of assets, dock doors, available spots, dwell times, etc.
• Generate accountability for every yard member as to who did what, when,
how, and why.
• Provide actual real-time information and insights to implement
continuous improvement and efficiencies.
• Optimize trailer pools and reduce storage fees by proactively managing yard operations.
• Improve dock utilization and efficiency by managing live loads and
turn drivers quicker.
• Create and send automatic emails and alerts that are graphically displayed
and sent for the most important internal/external actions and events.
• Receive a 100% Return on Investment (ROI) in less than 4 months!
The YardView Approach to Yard
Management for Transportation & Logistics
The ability to maintain the utmost transparency is essential to transportation and logistics. YardView’s yard management system solution provides better quality assurance, meets regulatory and compliance standards, as well as maintains better inventory control that is free of errors. Here’s our approach:
• We offer extraordinary 24/7 support by a team of trained experts who answer the phone when you call and are well-equipped to address and solve every request promptly.
• Our team of support technicians sit in the United States and support
• We have a 4 week or less implementation guarantee for your
yard management system so you can have it off the ground running as
soon as possible.
• Our YMS is fully customizable to your business’s operations so you and your team is successful.
• With new enhancements and improvements every month, in advance of changing technologies, we look for ways to make the system easier to use or more powerful for the end user - YOU.